Internet and me

Today, I am also thinking about crime of last weekend.
I think that the Internet world is so scary if you made a mistake how to use it.
For example, they got to meet in the anonymity Internet site.
And they called each other by handle name, so they didn’t know their background.

I assumed that the stalker woman and the answer machine woman got to know on the Internet by anonymity.
They had an interest in me, so they attacked me in the Internet and directly.
After all, I didn’t have a weak point, and then they gave up the attack to me.
But I stopped making my web site.
I was afraid to the Internet world.

And now I am okay.
I got to know with Shin through the website, and then I could meet Lota through the skype.
I was so glad to know.
I think that the Internet world is so wonderful if you made a mistake how to use it.
I want to enjoy more and more!

P.S. But I still don’t feel comfortable writing text on the Internet in Japanese..

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's good that you're using English language in writing your blog. With it, you can put into practice the English that you've been learning...
Once you can already notice the grammatical error in your writings, it will be an indication that you're doing great in English.
So far in my observation, you did great in English. So, congratulations, Aya!
Anonymous said…
People in the Internet might not be the same with the people in the real world; but, not all. So just continue using the Internet. But refrain from responding or replying to strangers.
Don't be scared in using the Internet. Unless you're using it wisely, intelligently and carefully, there would be no harm..
Shin Ogasawara said…
Aya, I didn't know you had such a bad experience. tell me about it in class.
I think the world you want to use is anonymous.

Popular Posts