We made it!

Last month I and my boyfriend came across fabulous pottery vase that made by a famous Japanese potter.
And then we began to buy a lottery for it.
---> back to the strange people
We were not able to win it though we kept buying a lottery.
We almost gave up buying it.

That's not all.

Yesterday exhibition and sale started.
Surprisingly, the antique dealer contacted us.
"We will discount pricing, and we will also respond to the installment plan.
Would you accept our order?"
We answered 'yes' promptly and we absolutely accepted their suggestion.

I felt that not only there were a fate encountering the person but also there were a fate encountering the things.


Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
Hello Aya, how are you? I'm back. i need a Mac!!!!!
did you know that when you point the cursor on the word you can see the Japanese definition of the word!! Your blog is amazing. I'll talk to you soon.

Popular Posts