The Christmas Song



My favorite Christmas song is "The Christmas Song".
I'm not a Christian. And my house also doesn't have a fireplace and a chimney.
But I recall wonderful memories I was waiting for Christmas gift from Santa Claus when I was a child.
Come December, we can listen to Christmas music throughout a town.
I think the song make everybody in the world happy.

I wrote this blog about life yesterday.
And then Lota wrote about it after me.
I was deeply touched by her blog.
Yeah, life is so short.
That's why we are able to enjoy with someone.

I have to feel happy that we are able to listen Christmas music and to be with somebody you cherish every year.



Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas to You)

Comments

Lotlot said…
Hi, Aya!
Thanks for your blog yesterday. It gave me inspiration and learning.
On the other hand, like you I now see & feel the spirit of Christmas; the cool breeze, the soft melodies & songs of christmas, the different christmas lights and the smiles of the people. And, I'm also eagerly waiting for Santa Claus; even if I'm the Santa Claus in my family this Christmas.

Popular Posts