reasons

Someone says,
"There are all reasons for things. There are no coincidence."
Someone also says,
"There aren't all reasons for things. There aren't fate and karma."
I don't know which is true, but I think those things when I read Steve Jobs's speech.
But I prefer "no coincidence" than "no reasons".

I was going to go to Korea today.
I was going to eat many Korean meals!
But I awoke by cellphone calling from my mother this morning.
She said to me my grandmother collapsed.
Thankfully, she is OK, but my mother decided that she does not go.
She said "I don't go but you should go alone".
But I also decided I didn't go to Korea.
Although I can go to Korea next time, I might not be able to meet the grandmother next time.
If it really becomes it, I will regret.

Is it "no coincidence"?

Comments

Lotlot said…
I'm sad with what happened to your grandma. I hope she gets well soon.
Maybe it's a coincidence or a bad sign that you shouldn't go to Korea because something bad might happen when you get there. Well, this is just a prediction of mine Aya; so, don't believe, okay?

Popular Posts