Rwanda

This week I was depressed because of a number of reasons.
But I felt that I behaved as usual.
I thought the most shocking thing is to be suspected by my friend.
No one can hurt me.
I don't care what anyone else thinks or says or does.
Because anyone else are others.
But I thought the only persons who I like can hurt me.

I saw the movie called "Hotel Rwanda".
I was really shocked because I knew it was true story.
No one who has ever seen this movie will forget.
I pray that no one can hurt from everything anymore.

Comments

Lotlot said…
I agree with you, Aya! Only those people we like and we love could hurt us.
aya said…
Lota! Thank you for your comment.
yes, only those people we like & love can hurt us heart.
But those are enormous destruction power for us, aren't you?
We should take care against those things.
Lotlot said…
You're welcome, Aya!
Yes,they really destruct us, so we must take good care of the bond between us and the people we like and love to refrain from being hurt.
Advance Happy New Year!

Popular Posts