walking

I take a subway and then I get off at Meieki station, which is three stations from here.
I and my boyfriend who works at there meet there, so we eat breakfast at Starbucks.
It's our common morning style.
Recently I have no job and I have much time.
So I walk home from the station.
It usually take 45 minutes.
I am feeling it is very comfortable, enjoyable, healthy and good for me.
I am listening to music on an iPod when I am walking.
I'm also subscribing to various Podcasts, so I am enjoying to listen or watch them.
There are included some Podcasts that Shin recommended us on his Blog.

English as a Second Language Podcast
Center for Educational Development
Center for Educational Development - English as a Second Language Podcast - English as a Second Language Podcast








Grammar Challenge (Learn English)
BBC World Service - Grammar Challenge (Learn English) - Grammar Challenge (Learn English)








These programs are the best of Podcast for people who learn English and I like it.
I walk to my apartment listening to those programs.
I sometimes stop walking because I can't understand correctly what to say.
I think it would be accurate to say that I am a suspicious-looking woman.
But I am thinking walking is "Killing two birds with one stone".

Comments

Lotlot said…
I guess you're right, Aya, when you said that walking kills two birds with one stone. Because while you were walking you listened to your iPod and at the same time you were on your way home; so, you did two things at one time.
Wow, what a good idiom you're using! You're English is really improving.

Popular Posts