Rain

Today, it's cold raining.
The time just flies.
As you know, there are only four more days to go, then it's the next year.
We are always busy at the end of the year.
But I have lazed everyday away without having to work.

At end of my travel in America, I was staying portland on Monday morning.
It was very cold cloudy morning.
Many people were walking to go to work with quick steps.
Some people put there child in day care, and some people run for catching a bus.
It was typical Monday morning scenery, but I felt I was outsider.
Because I wasn't a citizen, I was a tourist.
I felt I wanted to work when I came back to Japan.

I'd like to change something.
I'd like to do for me.
I think that's why I thought these thing.
Maybe because it's raining.

Comments

Lotlot said…
I think you feel lonely because of the rain. Thus, you're able to comtemplate on many things. Anyway, Advance Happy New Year, Aya!
I wish you all the BESTs in life & love!
aya said…
Lota!
Thank you for your comment!
yes, you're right!
I felt lonely, but I am okay now.
Thank you for your kindness this year.
Best wishes for a very happy new year to you!

Popular Posts