I love bagels!

I love bagels!
Plain, blueberry, onion, garlic, sesame, whole wheat, cinnamon raisin and everything!
When I went to New York city my first visit, I ate toasted bagel with cream cheese.
I felt I had never eaten taste wonderful!
And then I found bagels shop and ate these after I came back from NY.
I don’t know why, but I felt these were different from NY bagels.
There are people who say that the atmosphere in NY is different from Japan.
There are people who also say that the water of NY is different from Japan.
Anyway, I have eaten a lot of bagels if I can obtain these in Nagoya.
Recently I like those shops' bagels in near my office.






Dean & DeLuca












H&H Bagels





Today I went to H&H in lunch.
I spent wonderful time there.
I developed an illusion that I was traveling NY.
It was very strange feeling.
But after the lunch I returned to my office.

I am looking forward to go to NY next month!
And I am so nervous because I have no confidence my English..
But I am optimist, so what will be will be.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aya, if you are an optimistic type of person and if your confidence level is high, then there's no reason for you to get worried. I'm sure that when you get into New York you can handle yourself well specifically in interacting with Americans...Good luck!

Popular Posts