iPod touch!!

I've just received iPod touch express delivery.
I am so excited!
I synchronized between iTunes and iPod.
And then I enjoyed listening music and watching TV shows!
First of all, I thought to watch PRISON BREAK season3.
However, because I was looking only first season, I wasn't able to be understood of the story.
Additionally, I couldn't understand English very well, so I felt frustrated.

I also coouldn't understand how to connect Wi-Fi, so I saw apple's website.
I also have to read Engllish.
I thought it was necessary trial for me.
Necessity is the mother of invention, so to speak.
I want to improve more, and then I want to completely understand.
I am still a long way from being there.


Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
aya. wooooooooooo you got the i pod!!!!
I'm sooo jealous.
I would love to see it..
my friend really really wants it.
He's been talking nonstop about i pod.
he is a real i pod フェチ, if you ask me.
aya said…
yeaaaaaaaaah!
I have been a real mac フェチ for about 10 years!
I'll show it to you today.

Popular Posts