podcast

I will quit my job this month.
So this week was the busiest week of my company life.
Because I have to train my replacement.

But I enjoyed thinking for Shin's podcast!
When I was a student, I hated to study English.
At that time I didn't understand why did I hate it.
And I thought that it was not necessary for my life.
In retrospect, I studied English only for examination.
But now, I am enjoying studying for communication with people.
So I want to study more and I want to communicate in English.

However, In fact, I can't hear my podcast yet because I am so embarrassed.
I thought I have to practice more.
And thank you for giving me a chance to make podcasting, shin!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Your English has improved a lot! I can see it through your blog. Congratulations, Aya!

Popular Posts