no more

Last weekend, suddenly we went to Hiroshima.
We (I and my boyfriend) like "Suddenly".
For example,
"Ah, what do you want to eat as for today's lunch?"
"I want to eat the buckwheat noodle. "
"Then, let's go to a stroll to Shinshu. "
I want to explain additional information.
Shinshu takes two hours by car, and Hiroshima takes two and half hours by Shinkansen from here.

In this instance, we wanted to see a fantastic ceramic art that was famous contemporary ceramic artist.
After a trip 2.5 hours by Shinkansen, we saw a great ceramic at Hiroshima.
It was so amazing, we got a dreamy feeling.
And then we decided to see Hiroshima Peace Memorial.
Hiroshima city was the world's first city to experience atomic bombing.
I have been there for the school trip when I was a high school student.
But I have never been to another country at that time.
And I didn't interest in foreign countries and citizens.
Now, I was surprised that many foreigners came to there and they prayed for something.

Though I had not thought about peace so much because it thought naturally.
But I thought we will never ever forget about it.


Comments

Popular Posts