Kimono

Last week, I started my website on MySpace.
Actually, I don’t know how to use it.
First of all, I read other user’s page.
I thought some of them were really noisy or unreadable interface.
And then I read forum and groups.
I thought I didn’t know whether it was useful or not.
But I’d like to communicate with people who are having same hobby or same feelings all over the world.
I'd like to keep on try it.

By the way, I am teaching how to put on Kimono.
I always teach my students the method of putting on the kimono for myself and the method of dressing to the person.
I teach not only how to put on Kimono, but also I am teaching history of Kimono and traditional manner of Japan.
And then, I want to teach them wonderful of interested thing in the kimono.
But in japan, many people doesn't put on Kimono in dally fashion.
Moreover, most japanese people doesn't put it on by themselves.
When they put it on in special day, they hire a dresser because they can't put on the kimono by myself.

I will think about how did I get into Kimono next time.
And I will be writing on MySpace about Kimono.

Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
Aya, i see you are getting ready. Great job. Let's practice the interview next time we meet. I'm looking forward to hearing it.
I think you are clear on what kind of things you want to say.
See you soon, shin
Anonymous said…
Aya I'm a member of MySpace too. I hope you'll invite me when you get registered.
Anyway, your writings are getting better and better. It can easily be understood now. I'm happy for you...

Popular Posts