Kimono and now

I felt ashamed of myself that I couldn’t put on Kimono by myself though I had a chance to put it on several times.
And then I thought I want to learn to put on Kimono.
In Japan, many people are thinking same thing, so there are many Kitsuke class, which can learn to put on Kimono.
I decided to choice one of the Kitsuke class and I was admitted.
Not only how to put on Kimono but also I learnt traditional manners of Japan and the culture of Kimono.
I was completely brought under the spell of Kimono, then after several years I became a teacher.

Currently, I’d like to introduce the relation between Kimono and Art Deco.
And I want to start business about something related to it someday.
I appreciate my Kimono teacher who taught wonderful of it.
And I appreciate Shin gave to me this opportunity.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I salute you for being a Kimono teacher, Aya! Because you're not only teaching how to put on a Kimono but the essence of Kimono as well.You're helping your country's tradition not to disappear...

Popular Posts