5300 yen

There was my birthday this week.
My boyfriend celebrated my birthday, we ate lunch at the restaurant.
We had a great time.
On the way home, I found the advertisement.
It was a surprising advertisement.

It was an advertisement that travel agency published.
According to that advertisement, we can buy the round-trip air ticket to Seoul for only 5,300 yen.
It means only 45 USD.
We know it costs round-trip 20,000 yen from Nagoya to Tokyo by Shinkansen.
I can't believe that we can go to Seoul in South Korea only 5,300 yen by airplane.
In fact, Shin asked to me "does it go there by boat?"

In Nagoya (city where I am living), we are all excited with much jollity, actually.
Because The Chunichi Dragons won the Nippon-Ham Fighters 1-0 in Game 5 of the Japan Series, ending 53 years of championship futility for the Dragons.
So many shop are pricing to relate the memorial number.
We can see relating numbers.
For example, 66 is the number on field manager's back and 53 is a number to win the Japan Series for the first time in 53 years.
That's the reason we can go to Seoul only 5,300 yen, I think.

I am hesitating very much.
I am thinking about that I should go or shouldn't go.
I have many time, but I don't have much money.
And my mother might be surprised to me.
Moreover my cats feel sad again.
Anyway, because the travel agency says that they will want the answer by tomorrow, I should immediately decide it.
What do you think?

Comments

Lotlot said…
Wow, Aya! That's a very good opportunity to travel. Don't hesitate to go to Seoul..grab the opportunity.
Don't worry about your cats. They'll understand you.
aya said…
Lota, you're right!
You know my cat's than me, aren't you?
Lotlot said…
Right!
So will you grab the opportunity, Aya?

Popular Posts