jet lag

I came back to Japan the day before yesterday.
I'm still on Pacific Standard Time...
Today, although I had an appointment with my friend, I canceled because I felt condition was bad.
And now(2:30 Japan time), I feel good..

I thought that I could write this blog while my trip.
But actually, I really enjoyed every day.
So I wasn't able to take the time to write this blog.
I think I want to write about my trip from today.

In Japan, we might be able to speak only with people limited everyday.
Because they aren't interested in other people, I think.
For example, when we go to a restaurant, we just order about our meals.
We also buy something at a convenience store without conversation.
In most cases, we can finish with conversation of bare minimum.
But I felt it was wrong in U.S.(or all country other than Japan?).

Almost everyday I met a lot of people during the trip.
I traveled by myself, so many people talked to me.
Additionally I couldn't speak English very well, so they worried for me.
There was a kind of accident, mistake and a lot of fun.
I felt there were the reason because I met a lot of people.

Comments

Lotlot said…
It's really nice to talk to other people everyday. You'll not be bored and you'll learn something from them.
By the way, it was still okay even if you were not able to communicate well in English with the people you met in the U.S. as long as you enjoyed much your travel and your stay there..Well, I guess you enjoyed much, right?

Popular Posts