Korea

Anyhow I decided to go to Korea next month with my mother.
But I really don't have much money because I am unemployed now.
I got a super-cheap air ticket.
But I have to book hotel for our stay.

Almost ten years ago I traveled many cities in Korea for fifteen days.
I was young, so I didn't have much money.
I went to Pusan from Shimonoseki on a ship.
I didn't have any plans and appointment, so I traveled from city to city by train or bus freely.
Then I stayed Korean-style hotels which had a traditional type of futon and ondol.

And now my mother want to stay Korean style hotel, I am going to book ryokan.
I am worried...


I ate this Korean meals in NY.
It was soooooo delicious!!

Comments

Lotlot said…
Hi, Aya!
I felt hungry while looking at these Korean dishes. I'm sure these are all yummy.
I think your travel to Korea next month would be memorable and enjoyable because your mom is with you.

Popular Posts