Tokyo off

This month, I have been to travel once a week.
I went to Toyama, Takayama, Tokyo...
I feel my journey is still continuing.
Last weekend I went to Tokyo which is capital city in Japan.
Because I wanted to meet my friends who got to know through the Internet site.
Its site is called "Let's meet in NY".
I saw its site when I was planning to go to NY, and then I found people who go to same moment and same place.
One of them posted a message.
It was that "let's go out for the Chinese Restaurant that serve authentic Chinese dishes in China town".
I was feeling that I might feel lonely when I eat dinner by alone.
So I contacted them, and then I met them in NY.
I was able to get better things to eat dinner with.
It is friends.

We were staying up all night talking about NY.

Comments

Lotlot said…
I envy you Aya because you've been through many cities and countries. And, I'm very sure that you did have great experiences and learnings when you were there.
How's your new internet friends? Did you enjoy in your get-together?

Popular Posts