lazy week

I spent lazy days this week.
I was supposed to write my blog, but I was watching Season 6 of 24.
I knew that I wasn't able to stop watching 24 if I started to watch it.
In fact, I gave my whole time to watch 24 everyday.
I am reflecting on my life.


Actually, I love American television series.

When I stayed in NY, I joined a location tour.
It is 3 hours SATC tour, and we are able to visit to the location site of the drama with the guide.
First of all, I booked its tour on the Internet.
And then I went to assembly point, I could meet people (most women) who were from all over the world in it.
Although it was all non-Asian people, I enjoyed it very much.
Because the time that had been seen sympathizing with the drama very much was recalled missing it.
And I am looking forward to see Sex and the City in the movie!
















Carrie's apartment

Comments

Popular Posts