feeling season

I went to watch fall leaves at Gozaisho.
It is a famous hot spring resort, and it takes about one hour from here.
I like to watch leaves change colors.
Because it is able to feel changing season.
The four seasons of the year are important for Japanese.
In the summer, it was perfectly green leaves.
And then it has changed color in autumn,
First of all, the top of trees were turning red or yellow, and we can see trees aflame with red, yellow and many type of colors leaves.
I feel it is the gift from god.

































Although I went to famous place that we could see amazing changing leaves, I could see it in my neighborhood.
Recently I am walking one hour from Starbucks coffee to my apartment everyday.
I am feeling comfort, pleasure and I can get a good health condition.
In addition to, I can see many type of autumn.


These three photographs are sceneries near my apartment taken in walking.





































Comments

Lotlot said…
Wow! What a nice autumn leaves! I can't imagine how the green leaves turn into red or yellow? I think, it's a miracle! This proves how powerful GOD is and how good HE is for giving us this wonderful scenery.
You know what Aya,this is one of the sceneries that I wanna witness. How I wish I could see this in person one day?
aya said…
Hi Lota.
I hope you can see this autumn leaves one day!
I suppose you just stand and see it without word.

Popular Posts