HUDSON

About forty years ago, painter who is the one of the famous painter in Japan paninted Hudson.
He is one of the most favorite painter.
We have this painting that he drew about Manhattan and Hudson River in sky at sunset.


















When I was boarding a bus in New York, my boyfriend sent me amazing e-mail.

"Aya, this is a big incident that shake the world.
The painting brought other painting.
Look at the painting.
You are supposed to be surprised!"

And then he sent the painting by e-mail.
I was so surprised.
In fact, I mistook my bus stop.


















According him, the painter drew those paintings from same place when he stayed in New York about forty years ago.
And during the past years, those paintings were separated by art dealer.
And now the painting brought other painting that he drew about Manhattan and Hudson River in autumn leaves.

Additionally, it happened when I was staying in New York!
I feel it is fate.
Currently, we are making payment in installments for a long months.

Comments

Lotlot said…
Wow! What a coincidence!
You're right, Aya. I also feel that it's fate..

Popular Posts