smoke

I'm having strange feeling about something after I come back to Japan.
It is that many people can smoke in public places.
For example, the place are cafes, bars, restaurants and hotels.
They smoke also in front of the child.
Recently, smoking has been banned from many of Japan's public places.
But I feel here is still a nation of smokers.

Speaking of smoking, I was brought the Jazz club by friend in NY.
It was the first experience in NY.
It's called "smoke".
That day was celebration of the birthday of Monk, so his music was being performed by the his tribute band.

Although I didn't know his music, they played a standard repertoire, so I could enjoy it.
In fact I enjoyed more the atmosphere than their play.
They dressed up, and they were enjoying themselves each alcohol, meal, and music.
I was happy feeling because I was able to touch their style.
Then I was always laughing in NY.


Comments

Lotlot said…
"Laughing" is one of the best things you've done in N.Y. With it, I'm sure that you've enjoyed a lot in your stay there..
One thing, you've also experienced being in a new but different atmosphere which for sure you also enjoyed a lot.
congratulations, Aya!

Popular Posts