Battle field

Awww, finally I have to work after the new year holiday break. I already went to the office for work.  But it was already three days ago. Awwww, I forgot everything.
I just need positive mind.
I thought that as for work, I will try to not work too hard. It's positive way. Last year I was really exhausted about work. I was thinking about it during free time. It was not good at all. Essentially I am optimistic fun person. Once I step out from the office, I forget everything. Obviously it's none of my business. But I didn't do this last year. I will do this year.

I watched this TED talk. It's really interesting.



The real battle is not against competitors. The real battle is against ourselves, against our bureaucracy, our complicatedness. Only we can fight, we can do it.




Comments

Popular Posts