Craving for Pizza!

I don't know why but I'm craving for pizza now. Since the beginning of this year, I have been eating Japanese cuisine. No offense, but Japanese food is healthy and it suits me rather than Chinese, Korean and other western cuisine.
However now I'm craving for Pizza!! I really need that mouth-melting extra cheesy pepperoni pizza!!

According to this article, a craving come from several areas of the brain. It's different from simply stomach hunger. Food cravings are more likely drug addiction, addictive behaviors such as gambling and over-shopping. Those desires follow similar neural pathways and activate brain areas related to emotion, memory and reward.

It's interesting. my all brain is controlled by pizza! Perhaps I'm going to eat pizza at tomorrow's lunch.

Image result for pizza pepperoni cheese domino's

Comments

Popular Posts