my cutest cats

I'd like to write about my cats more. They were stray cats.

White one named Shiro-chan was one of stray siblings. One day, a friend of a friend called me that he found small small kittens in his car. At that time, I couldn't leave them because I knew if I leave them there, they would die easily. I decided to adopt all of them. But it was not easy to take care of them. They were really really small kittens, even they didn't open their eyes. They kept crying to find their mom for milk. I fed them a milk. I looked after them taking pee and poo. Basically I tried to be their mom. It was about 16 years ago.

Orange one named Ricky was also stray cat. Actually 6 months before he came here, Kuro-chan who was Shiro-chan's one of siblings just passed away. We(Shiro-chan and me) tried to be normal but he seemed really sad and lonely at that time. I understood his feelings because Shiro-chan and Kuro-can were always together for 11 years. Ricky was found by my friend. Unfortunately he lived in his home with dog, he couldn't take Ricky. So I decided to take care of him. But I worried about Shiro-chan. Because he just lost his sister, I didn't know whether he could accept Ricky or not. First, they didn't fit well together. They hid each other and growled each other for over one week. And suddenly they accepted each other and slept to huddle together. I was really relieved and then they became like a parent and child.

I'm feeling that we are family. I have responsibility to take care of them. More than that, they give me a lot of happiness. I'm just crossing my fingers that we will keep it as much as we can.


Comments

Popular Posts