Spiritual richness

Today, I just read a news on the internet. According to this, YouTube star apologised for showing apparent dead body in video of Japan's 'suicide forest'. And then I watched his several videos on YouTube. He seems to stay in Japan and he uploaded crazy videos during his stay. It's totally disgusting. It makes me sick. He doesn't respect Japan at all. He is just thoughtless idiot gaijin. He apologized for showing dead body video for his fans and victims and his family. But it turns out I think he doesn't think anything. He just needs views and subscribers. Otherwise it's no way that he upload those unrespectable videos.

Anyway that's none of my business. But I just want to say that I want to be a person who has spiritual richness even though I'm not rich.

When I took a walk around my neighborhood, I looked up at the sky in a meantime. It was a beautiful sky despite cold windy day. It just motivate me and it also makes me happy. It's simple but means a lot.


Comments

Popular Posts