Eel bowl

If someone ask me the most favorite food, I would answer that it's eel bowl. In fact, my boyfriend and I often visit eel restaurant. And if we haven't visit for a while, even if it has been for only 2 weeks, we would keep craving for eel bowls. we just juke around.
Anyway, we went out for eel bowl lunch since last month. Actually our favorite restaurant has still new year holiday, so we went to second favorite one.
It was magnificent!
Tomorrow, my work will start. I can't believe that it begins. I think I would off to a good start because of eel bowl.

Last year, I had to think about work constantly even at home.  I have just read this article. 'Daydreaming is Good. It Means You’re Smart'. You know what, I will try to relax at work and daydreaming all the time this year.


Comments

Popular Posts