Shiro chan and Ricky

I love traveling. If I had a chance to visit, I'd love to travel all of the world in my entire life. Unfortunately, the basis of my livelihood is here. My work, family, boyfriend and cats! My only anxiety during travel abroad would be my cats. Work is just only part of my life. And I can go abroad with family and boyfriend. But cats.. I can't go there with cats.
They are normally really friendly, relaxed, independent, peaceful and make me feel happy. When I go to the bed, they welcome to me and sleep together. It's my happiest moment.
I really love to travel everywhere. But I'm just wondering it would be great if cats could come with me. 
Of course they might not want to come with me. Their heaven is here and they want to stay on my bed all the time.


Comments

Popular Posts