Why do we work?

It's Monday. I repeatedly ask myself that why I work and what I work for. Work is just work. It's part of my life. But it's a huge part of my everyday life. It's supposed to be fun, bring me happiness and satisfaction. But now I don't feel any. It's sad. And then I ask myself what I want to do. Or I just daydream about my fun future.

Today I dreamt about New York. Actually I'm going to travel there in March. I just stay motivated for it. Just for it. It makes me happy when I think about it. At the same time, it makes me worry if something happens while I'm absence. I know everything goes well even if I'm absence. And I know that to take paid holidays are accepted right. But I still feel guilty. And my thoughts are looping back, and I ask my self why I work again...


Comments

Popular Posts